Welcome to Sushi de Handroll
Our Dining Room is Now Open
We are excited to welcome you; see our safety policy below.
Our exciting new menu is available for take-out and curbside, as well as inside the dining room or to enjoy under the trees on our beautiful patio.
With our top priority the health and safety of our guests, staff and community, we have reopened the Sushi de Handroll dining room. We are observing and enforcing local health protocols, regulations and recommendations, including the following:
- Reservations recommended, so we can control the seating effectively
- Touch-less ordering
- Frequent sanitization of all surfaces, including sanitizing all tables, chairs and booth-benches between guests
- Single-use paper menus
- Individually wrapped, disposable chopsticks
- Daily staff temperature and health checks upon arrival
- Guests are required to wear masks in the dining room, except when eating. Masks must be worn to talk to servers
Feel more comfortable eating outside?
Wear your mask to come inside to order, grab a patio table and a server will deliver your food outside.
We appreciate your patience and understanding!